Wednesday 2 January 2013

editing picures

I have edited all my pictures that I am using for my magazine so i can use them straight away when I need them.
this is the orginal photo




With the I just slightly changed the contrast in order to make it brighter as before it was a little to dark.










with the double page spread pictures I used the black and white effect on paint.net to turn them all black and white.
I also cropped all the photos I will use for the double page spread.






For my contents page picture I made Hannah (pink top) the focus point by using a focus blur. This means the two other band member are slightly blury which adds to another contrast between them, this picture clear shows that Hannah is different as she is the one leaving the band.


No comments:

Post a Comment