Thursday 17 January 2013

Change of contents page layout

My orginal draft for my contents page had my cover star featuring on it like this:

However after doing this I realise there is now not enough room to have the articles that will feature in my magazine on the contents and the main purpose of the contents is to inform the reader about the articles that feature in my magazine. So I have decided that it would be best to not put the picture on the contents page and have the articles in the center of the page instead.

I am going to base my new contents page layout on this Billboard contents page:
The main difference will be that I wont have the picture in the middle as I want more room for the actual articles. I will also have the small pictures at the bottom. I like this layout as it is simple and easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment