Friday 11 January 2013

Creating Uk Top 20 chart

I created my UK Top 20 chart on word and used the Billboard contents page as inspiration : http://hannahsweeney96.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/uk-top-40-idea.html




It was simply done I just created two rectangles using the shapes on word and filled them in grey as this is a neutral colour and will enable me to use a range of other possible colours for my contents page.

I then inserted a text box to write the name of the tracks. I used some tracks from the UK chart now but also used some tracks with names from my front cover, for example "Kylie Rose" and "Jodie Thomas" feature on my front cover so I thought it would make it more realistic if I included the pop artists I mentioned. I later added Sophie Cole at number 8 as my front cover says "Chart Rivalury" so to make the cover and contents link I wanted all 3 to appear in the charts. I also included my cover star "Selena Spears" in my chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment