Thursday 7 February 2013

first proof

This is the first proof of my project



We peer assessed each other work so that I could have feed back on what was good and areas I can improve on.

Good aspects:
The colour scheme was mentioned quite a lot they thought it was very strong and was good how I continued it on throughout the different pages.
Another thing that came up a few times was the pictures on the double page spread they thought they had good attitude and where unique. On a whole they thought the magazine was quite simple but worked well this way.

Improvements:
The only improvement I got was that they thought it was hard to read the Selena on the front cover, they suggested I could change it to red to fit in with the colour scheme.
Another small improvement is adding page numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment